[Can pregnant women eat lentils]_Lentils_Pregnancy_Can I eat
There are many types of beans in the world, but there are mainly two types of beans that often appear in people’s lives, one is green beans, and the other is cowpeas.
But there is another kind of beans, which is also very common in life is lentils. There is another name for lentils called Dutch beans.
The taste of lentils is crispy and sweet, and it has also been favored by too many people, but can pregnant women eat lentils?
Can pregnant women eat lentils? Pregnant women can eat, but not more.
The dietary fiber and vitamins consumed by lentils can promote the peristalsis of the internal tract and improve the symptoms of indigestion during pregnancy.
Lentils contain hemagglutinin, which can prevent tumors, but if the lentils are not cooked thoroughly, expectant mothers may experience symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, and vomiting and diarrhea.
The lentils must be cooked immediately and thoroughly cooked before they can be eaten.
In addition, lentils should not be consumed too much at one time, otherwise it will easily cause abdominal distension and cause discomfort.
What is the role of pregnant women in eating lentils? 1. Lowering blood sugar The amylase inhibitor contained in lentils has the effect of lowering blood sugar in the body.
2. Plant hemagglutinin in anti-cancer and anti-cancer lentils can cause chip agglutination reaction, structural changes on the surface of tumor cells, giraffe exerts the function of detoxification of cells, and can promote the transformation of lymphocytes, enhance the immunity to tumors, and inhibitThe growth of tumors prevents the effects of anti-cancer and anti-cancer.
3. Anti-viral lentils contain virus-inhibiting ingredients, and various active ingredients are present in the synthesized high-molecular and low-molecular parts. Such ingredients can effectively inhibit the growth of the virus.
4. Enhancing cellular immune function Lentils contain many types of microelements, stimulate bone marrow hematopoietic tissue, reduce the destruction of granulocytes, improve hematopoietic function, and are effective for leukopenia.
Benefits for pregnant women to eat lentils1. Promote the healthy development of vitamins Calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium in lentils are essentials for bones and teeth, and the basic guarantee for the healthy development of fatty acids.
Pregnant women eating lentils can promote the healthy development of the fetus.
2. The iron contained in lentils for preventing anemia and nourishing blood has the effect of making blood and nourishing blood.
Lentils also contain vitamin K, which has the function of promoting blood coagulation. Pregnant women may have a lot of bleeding during childbirth, so you should eat more vitamin K supplements at the end of pregnancy to prevent bleeding, and lentils are one of the options.
3, to enhance the body’s immunity lentils protein, trace, glucose, crude fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron and multivitamins and other ingredients.
Consumption by pregnant women can improve the body’s immunity.
Precautions for pregnant women to eat lentils 1. Choose fresh and high quality lentils.
Fresh ingredients have good anisotropic flavor and high nutritional value, so many people like to eat it.
When buying fresh lentils, you should choose a tender pod with a bright pod skin and no thick seeds.
2, lentils are sweet, flat, normal, stomach meridian, have spleen, and have the effects of nourishing qi, dehumidifying, and heatstroke, but people with cold and fever, cold and disease should not eat.
3. People who are allergic to lentils should not eat it.
Lentils can also be an allergen. If you are allergic to lentils, lentils may cause skin redness and swelling, frequent diarrhea, indigestion, headache, sore throat, pain and other allergic symptoms, so this group of people should also avoid lentils.
4, healthy cooking.
The diet during pregnancy should not be too heavy, and pregnant women should try to avoid too oily and greasy ways to avoid getting angry and indigestion.
In addition, the cooking time of lentils should be long or short. Make sure that the lentils are fully cooked, otherwise poisoning will occur.
We understand whether pregnant women can eat lentils, and also see what benefits lentils have for conditioning the body of pregnant women. It can reduce blood sugar, can fight cancer, prevent cancer, resist viruses, and enhance cellular immunity. The article also introduces eating moreWhat nutrients can lentils serve? We can scientifically eat lentils.